pregnancy

Monday, February 19, 2007

The snow has melted

Wow. The past week was freezing. Baby girl and I stayed inside as for days. Mark was gone so it made for a long week. We did go to the free family night at the Magic House Children's museum. (What a great concept, once a month, a free family night, so wonderful for those who can't afford the $7.50 per person admission price.) We spent about 1.5 hours there and had the best time. I think we will be purchasing a membership because I can really see us going there a lot. It is close to home and a great activity for those long afternoons when she wakes from her nap early and it is a struggle to keep her up until bed time.

Things are back to normal now with Mark home. Today we went to visit an old friend of mine who has a sweet little baby girl who is still in the non moving phase. So while the little one sat playfully on a blanket, I ran around my friend's house calling my little explorer back to the area where I could see her. I guess baby girl just wanted to take a tour of the entire house.

I'm hoping the nice weather continues for a bit. I really want to get outside during the day and take a walk. I'd really love to go to Mo Botanical Gardens or the Zoo this weekend. Guess we'll have to check out the weather reports.

Other than that, we have our gym and music group classes this week. Baby girl sure loves these. She is so happy to see the other little babies. And she is starting to really like the teachers too.

No comments: