pregnancy

Thursday, April 5, 2007

A day at Purina Farms

Today baby girl and I went to Purina Farms with some other moms and children. The Easter village was too cute. Baby girl loved looking at the little pigs, bunnies, chicks, and dogs. She of course thought all of the cows and horses were dogs, and would say woof, woof to them. Then when we got to the dog area she was so happy. She kept running from dog to dog sticking her hand and face up to the kennels so they could kiss her. She also gave out many kisses to the dogs that were out with the handlers. She must have really had a lot to say, because she talked to one of the employees off and on for a good 20 minutes. I am so happy I have been able to do these things with her. We have such a good time and the day really flew by. We got there at 10 and did not leave until after 1. She only had one brief period of crying, and then passed out on the ride home. I did take a few pics and if I ever get our Flicr account linked here, you'll find the pics under the April 2007 folder. If you have not been to Purina Farms, I certainly suggest making a visit. It is very child friendly and free, so it is worth the drive.

No comments: